PENGARUH KOMPETENSI DAN STRESS KERJA TERHADAP KINERJA KARYAWAN PT BUSANA UTAMA TEXTILE (DEPARTEMEN SEWING)

  • Wachid Hasyim
  • Isnaini Rokhmatin Universitas Pelita Bangsa
Keywords: Competence; Job Stress; Employee Performance

Abstract

Human Resources is one of the most important factors in a company. It is not easy to find professional human resources to be a problem today. This is due to several factors including the level of competence and work stress that can affect employee performance. This study aims to analyze the competence and work stress on the performance of the employees of PT Busana Utama Tekstil (Sewing Department) Pekalongan. This type of research is quantitative. The population in this study were employees of PT Busana Utama Textile (Sewing Department) Pekalongan. The data were collected using saturated sampling sent to 60 respondents. The data techniques in this study were questionnaires and documentation with Multiple Linear Regression Analysis, with the help of SPSS 21 for windows software.

 The results showed that competence and work stress together have a significant effect on employee performance, indicated by the value of F count = 3.656> F table = 2.54 with a significance level of 0.032 <0.05. Likewise, the partial test (t test) for the competency variable (X1) obtained the value of t = 2.177> t table = 2,000 with a significance level of 0.034 <0.05, but there is a variable Job Stress (X2) which has no significant effect on employee performance by obtaining t count = 0.624 < t table = 2,000 with a significance level of 0.535 > 0.05. Meanwhile, the correlation between competence and work stress on employee performance obtained R2 value of 0.083 or 8.3% while the remaining 91.7% was carried out by other factors outside of the study. This the criteria for companies to be able to improve performance by making improvements continuously. so that it can have a positive impact on the company.

References

Dina Rande. (2016). ”Pengaruh Kompetensi terhadap Kinerja Karyawan pada Dinas Perhubungan Komunikasi dan Informasi Kabupaten Mamuju Utara”. Jurnal Katalogis. Vol.4 No.2 hal 101-109.
Ghozali, Imam (2011). Aplikasi Analisis Multivariate dengan Progam IBM SPSS 19 Edisi 5. Semarang: Badan Penerbitan Universitas Diponogoro.
Hasibuan, Malayu S.P. (2014). Manajemen Sumber Daya Manusia,Edisi Revisi. Jakarta: Bumi Aksara.
Handoko, T.Hani. (2011). Manajemen Personalia dan Sumber Daya Manusia. Yogyakarta: Penerbit BPFE.
Hasibuan, Malayu. (2012). Manajemen Sumber Daya Manusia. Jakarta: PT Bumi Aksara.
Lucia Nurbaiti Kartika. (2014). ”Pengaruh Tingkat Kompetensi terhadap Kinerja Pegawai Administrasi Perkantoran”. Jurnal Ekonomi dan Bisnis , Vol XVII No.1 hal 87.
Luthans, F. (2012). Perilaku Organisasi. Jakarta: Penerbit Andi.
Mangkunegara, Anwar Prabu. (2013). Mananjemen Suber Daya Manusia Perusahaan. Bandung: PT Remaja Rosdakarya.
Manopo, Christine. (2011). Competency Based Talent and Performance Management System. Jakarta: Salemba Empat.
Moorhead dan Griffin. (2013). Perilaku Organisasi. Jakarta: Salemba Empat.
Rurimpunu, Ridel Clif Joune. (2015). ”Pengaruh Kompetensi dan Stress Kerja terhadap Kinerja Pegawai pada Dinas Pendidikan Nasional Provinsi SULUT”. Jurnal EMBA Vol 3 No.3 hal. 3366.
Rivai, Veithal dan Ella Zauvani Sagala. (2011). “Manajemen Sumber Daya Manusia untuk Perusahaan”, Edisi 2. Jakarta: Rajawali Pers.

Robbins dan Judge. (2011). Perilaku Organisasi, Edisi 12. Jakarta: Salemba Empat.
Siswandoko, Tjanjuk, dan Darsono. (2012). ”Sumber Daya Manusia abad 21”. Jakarta: Nusantara Consulting.
Sinambela, Lijan Poltak. (2012). Kinerja Pegawai. Yogyakarta: Graha Ilmu
Sedarmayanti. (2013). Manajemen Sumber Daya Manusia, Reformasi Birokrasi dan Manajemen Pegawai Negeri Sipil”. Bandung: Refika Aditama.
Sutrisno, Edy. (2011). Manajemen Sumber Daya Manusia. Jakarta: Kencana.
Sugiyono. (2017). Metode Penelitian Kuantitatif, Kualitatif dan R&D. Bandung: Alfabeta, CV.
Tri Wartono. (2017). Pengaruh stress kerja terhadap kinerja karyawan (Studi Kasus pada karyawan Majalah Mother and Baby). Jurnal Ilmiah Prodi Mananjemen Universitas Pamulang Vo.4 No.2 hal 53.
Wibowo. "Manajemen Kinerja". (2012). Jakarta: PT Raja Grafindo Ed 3.
Widodo, Suparno Eko. (2015). Manajemen Sumber Daya Manusia. Yogyakarta: Pustaka Pelajar.
Widodo. (2017). Metodelogi Penelitian Populer dan Praktis. Jakarta: PT.Rajawali Pers.
Wibowo. (2014). Manajemen Kinerja, Edisi keempat. Jakarta: Rajawali Pers.
Yuliana. (2017). “Pengaruh Kompetensi dan Motivasi terhadap Kinerja Karyawan PT Haluan Star Logistic”. Jurnal Ilmiah Manajemen Bisnis Vol.17 No.2 hal.148.
Published
2021-04-29
How to Cite
Hasyim, W., & Rokhmatin, I. (2021). PENGARUH KOMPETENSI DAN STRESS KERJA TERHADAP KINERJA KARYAWAN PT BUSANA UTAMA TEXTILE (DEPARTEMEN SEWING). Jurnal Ekonomi Syariah Pelita Bangsa, 6(01), 86 - 98. https://doi.org/10.37366/jespb.v6i01.181
Abstract viewed = 283 times
PDF Indonesia downloaded = 303 times