Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or other document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- Manuscripts should be typed using Book Antique fonts at 12 pt, except for the section title, contains the name (without a title), institution/company where the author works, and include contact detail to correspondence with the author, abstract, and for the tables. Manuscripts are prepared in A4 paper, margins on all four sides are 3 cm, and number of words is 4.000 - 6.000 words.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
- A script that is ready to be submitted is a script that is in accordance with the format and style of writing in EKOMABIS as well as the article template.
- The author must prepare a Statement of Originality by downloading and filling it out as requested and upload as supplement file(s).
- Copyright of this journal is possession of Editorial Board and Journal Manager, by the knowledge of author, whilst the moral righ of the publication belongs to the author.
- Legal formal aspcect of journal publication assessibility refers to Creative Commons Atribut-Non Commercial-No Derivatef (CC BY-NC-SA), implies that publication can be used for non-commercial purposes in its original form.
- Every publications are open access for educational purposes, research, and library. Other that the aims mentioned aboe, editorial board is not responsible for copyright violation.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.